We have exciting news about Readers’ Choice 2019! We’ve added a dedicated nomination period, Feb. 1-28, followed by voting from April 1 to May 10.
Nominating a business is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Starting Feb. 1, visit our website.
- Click on the Readers’ Choice logo on the home page.
- Find the proper category and nominate your favorite by typing in the business name.
Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- While most of us spend a fair amount of time in big-box retailers, we want to keep the focus of Readers’ Choice on local small businesses. Our goal is to celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit.
- As you make your nominations, please include the location of the business if there are multiple sites. For example, many restaurants have three or four locations. Help us know which one you’re nominating by giving as much information as possible, such as a street or community name.
- Make nominations in as few or as many categories as you’d like.
Stay tuned for voting to open at 9 a.m. April 1. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions; we’re here to celebrate your favorite businesses. They make our community special – what a perfect way to thank them!
Leave a Reply