If you haven’t been to a First Friday, this is one for the books! The theme for June is Havana Nights. How fun! Here’s a snippet of what’s planned:
- Gladius and Witold will be performing latin style music.
- The Michael Preston Trio jamming out their incredible blues.
- Readers’ Choice Winner Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza will have James Cameron (he competed on The Voice!) playing from 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. on the patio.
- Pure Taqueria will have live music by Azreal.
- Ice will feature Cuban authentic foods and Cuban drinks and will have a DJ start playing Latino music and Salsa at 7:30 p.m.
- Maxwell’s Cigar Bar will be there feature hot pressed Cuban sandwiches and other Cuban dishes along with Cuban style cigars.
- Oscar Rodriguez will be here with his famous GTO cigars.
- For every $10 you spend downtown during Friday Night Live, you’ll be entered to win a $100 Downtown Dollars gift certificate! Be sure to save your receipts to be eligible.
Cigar Gardens and more!
- Reformation Brewery will be partnering with Maxwell’s Cigar Bar. For one night only the biergarten (beer garden) at the brewery will be a cigar smoking area.
- Readers’ Choice winner Pie Bar will have their beloved “two-fer” deal: two slices of pie and two drinks for $10!
- Our Readers’ Choice winner, Brooklynn’s will be making Sans Souci bracelets
- Sans Souci means “without worry” and is FREE with purchase during the hours of 6-9 p.m., or you can purchase one for $2 and decorate it with charms available in store.
- Seven Arrows will have a “guess the number of beans in the jar” with the closest guess winning a beautiful turquoise choker.
Even more local downtown favorites will be involved in the fun! The event starts at 6:00 p.m., ends at 9:00 p.m. and will be held in downtown Woodstock. It’s family friendly with something to do for all ages and sexes. Use this event as a way to expand your family’s horizon and branch out. Like grandma said, “you never knew you liked ice cream until you tried it.”