Northside Hospital-Cherokee Amphitheater is ready for the 7:30 p.m. Nov. 12 concert featuring Mark Wills. If you plan to attend, take note of these special highlights.
• The Park at City Center size has increased with this 2.7-acre expansion: the new total is 3.5 acres.
• The multi-use lawn in front of the stage is open year-round for activities. The slope offers good sight lines for concert-goers.
• The terraces behind the lawn offer stadium-style seating for concerts.
• Seating capacity is 7,500. There’s potential to expand to 10,000 if the upper park is equipped with portable video screens.
• Handicapped accessibility is incorporated into the park, with access from the upper level to the lower level multi-use lawn and all terraces.
• The hospitality plaza offers special event use opportunities
year-round while providing a VIP area for sponsors during concerts.
• The fence along Arnold Mill Road protects users from traffic
and incorporates design details seen in the streetscape along Main Street to the west.
• The band stage is designed with rigging points for lighting
and sound to accommodate small local bands to national touring artists.
Concert details available at www.woodstockconcertseries.com.
Leave a Reply